Deborah F. Manning
|Office Hours:||Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 1:30pm|
(518) 543-6161 ext. 13
Deborah Manning is the Town of Hague Clerk and Receiver of Taxes. In most cases, she will be a resident's first contact wth Town staff when conducting Town business. Her direct responsibilities include:
- Receiving Tax Payments (make checks payable to: Deborah F. Manning, Town Clerk...)
- Issuing General Permits and Licenses (not including zoning or building permits) on behalf of the Town
- Requests for Vital Statistics
- Gaining access to public documents via the Freedom of Information Act
- Granting access to to the Town's Microfilm Library
- Providing documentation for Genealogical Search Requests
Use the Section Links and the Related Links in the left margin of this page to access specific information related to these topics.
Click here to view the 2014 Standard Work Day and Reporting Resolution for Elected and Appointed Official form.