HOURS OF OPERATION
Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 4:00pm
9793 Graphite Mountain Road
Hague, New York 12836
The Supervisor’s Office is generally the first line of contact for residents and other members of the public. Through this office, you can obtain a multi-use sticker, which entitles you to to launch your boat for free and to park in specific areas at the Town Beach. You can also apply for a burn permit as well as find answers to most of your questions pertaining to town issues and business.
Supervisor Edna Frasier writes a regular newsletter to provide information about what is taking place in our town and county government.
Click here to read the latest newsletter from our Supervisor.
The Supervisor is also the Budget Officer for the town. Budgets, accounts payable and payroll are all handled through this office.
The Supervisor also sites on the Warren County Board of Supervisors, which is the legislative and executive arm of the County.
- Supervisor's March-May 2016 Newsletter (PDF 146 kB. Added: Jun 24, 2016)
- Supervisor's December 2016 Newsletter (PDF 271 kB. Added: Oct 21, 2016)
- from_the_supervisor_nov__dec_2016_newsletter.pdf (PDF 341 kB. Added: Jan 21, 2017)
- Supervisor's January-February 2017 Newsletter (PDF 349 kB. Added: Mar 22, 2017)
- Supervisor's April-May 2017 Newsletter (PDF 438 kB. Added: May 12, 2017)