HOURS OF OPERATION
Wednesday – Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
9793 Graphite Mountain Road
Hague, New York 12836
Catherine Clark is the Zoning Enforcement Officer in the Town of Hague. Residents and contractors are strongly encouraged to contact her before undertaking any improvements on their property to determine what, if any, permits will be required. Understanding and adhering to the proper zoning requirements will save applicants time and money.
Individuals should understand that other agencies also may have jurisdiction for activities in Hague. It is the responsibility of the applicants to obtain the necessary permits from these agencies. The Zoning Enforcement Officer can provide assistance in determining what other agencies should be contacted.
The Zoning Enforcement Officer:
- Issues permits for land use, zoning, septic, subdivision and variance
- Provides technical assistance to the Planning Board, the Zoning Board of Appeals and the Local Board of Health
- Provides the point of contact to report alleged zoning or sanitary violations
- Administers the Town Property Maintenance Law
- Administers the Flood Hazard Zoning District (Flood Plain)
View all relevant Permit Application Forms
View the Code of the Town of Hague
[Note: The Town Code is maintained online by an external company]